If your answer is YES to all of the following five questions, you may have grounds to contest a Will and are welcome to give our Contested Wills & Estates Team a call for a free appraisal or send us a message using the form at the bottom of this page.
If your answer is NO to any of the following five questions and you are unsure if you have the grounds necessary to contest a Will, call our team for a free appraisal or send us a message using the form at the bottom of this page.
- Are you an eligible person?
- Are you still within the time limit for contesting a Will?
- Is the deceased estate mostly located in NSW?
- Have you been unfairly provided for in the Will or not provided for at all?
- Do you have any 'need'? I.e. if the Court was to take a look at your current situation (finances, debts, assets, investments, expenses, education needs, employment, etc.) would they determine that you are someone in need of financial provision from the deceased's Will?
To check your eligibility, the time limits and how the Court determines need, please visit our 'Contesting a Will' page for a full list of FAQs on this topic.